Protecting privacy and personal information is essential and is enshrined as a fundamental right. Antaurus Capital Management (ACM) is committed to protecting your privacy and the security of your personal data in accordance with the General Regulation Data Protection Act (AVG). In this Privacy Statement, we describe how we handle and protect your personal data and protect it.
This Privacy Statement includes:
- what is personal data and how do we obtain this personal data;
- purposes and bases for processing personal data;
- sharing of your personal data;
- retention periods;
- security of your personal data; and
- your rights regarding your personal data.
Our Privacy Statement is intended for all persons from whom ACM processes personal data, such as participants of the Antaurus Europe Fund (AEF) of ACM, prospects, persons who have subscribed to newsletters or for newsletters or presentations of the AEF or ACM and persons working at ACM or applying for a job. or applying for a job.
We collect personal data because you have provided it to us, such as you provide data when entering into an agreement with us, or by giving your business card, or by applying for a job. We may also obtain your personal data from other sources, such as through Chamber of Commerce files, counterparties, the Internet or by using other public sources.
What are personal data?
Personal data refers to any information about a natural person. We may process the following personal data, among others:
- basic information such as your first and last name, middle name, title;
- contact information such as your e-mail address, mailing address and phone number;
- Personal data you provide to us in the context of attending events or meetings;
- personal data that you provide to us for the purpose of an application, such as your basic information, date of birth, address, telephone number, nationality, marital status and any other personal data provided in your application;
- any other personal data pertaining to you that you provide to us or that we may obtain in connection with the purposes and on the bases set forth below.
Purposes and bases for processing personal data
ACM may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our financial services;
- To fulfill our legal obligations;
- For marketing and business development activities, such as newsletters and invitations to our meetings that may be of interest to you;
- To process your application or registration for one of our meetings.
We process your personal data on the basis of one or more of the following bases:
- the performance of a contract;
- fulfilling a legal obligation;
- legitimate interest;
- your consent.
Sharing your personal data
We expressly do not use your personal data for other commercial purposes by third parties. In certain cases, we may share your personal data with third parties, including, but not limited to:
- third parties, such as regulators and other agencies, to comply with legal obligations;
- third parties relevant to our services, such as, for example, work outsourced by us to the Administrator and Custodian, among others.
- external suppliers in connection with the processing of your personal data for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement, such as ICT suppliers, communication service providers or other suppliers to whom we outsource certain support services.
We do not process your personal data longer than is useful for the purpose for which it is provided (see the section 'Purposes and bases for processing of personal data'). We keep your personal data in accordance with laws and regulations. This means that your personal data are kept for as long as they are needed to achieve the relevant purposes.
Your personal data are processed until you inform ACM that you no longer wish to receive digital communications no longer wish to receive digital messages and/or ACM stops sending newsletters, invitations for meetings or other digital mailings.
Your personal data will be deleted if:
- your personal data is processed and/or stored based on consent and you revoke the consent;
- the legitimate interest on the basis of which your personal data are processed ce ases to exist, subject to legal retention obligations (such as the tax retention obligation of usually 7 years), for example if you sell all units in the Antaurus Europe Fund and no longer wish to have any further contact with ACM.
We place cookies to make our site work properly and secure. And to analyze and improve services to analyze and improve. Cookies allow us to recognize you on your next visit. And We can build a customer view with your preferences. We use this customer view to:
- offer social media.
- make a personalized offer. We then take into account what you viewed on our site. For example, when we send you information about products and services.
- display offers on third-party websites that are of interest to you. We do this in conjunction with companies that specialize in advertising technologies.
Functional or necessary cookies
We always place these cookies. The cookies ensure, for example, that the website technically works and is secure.
Analytical cookies. We set these cookies only with your permission. We use them to Collect statistics on, for example, the use of our website. And to improve our improve our site and make it more user-friendly. We also use these cookies to store store. For example:
- The IP address.
- Technical characteristics such as the browser you use.
- What device you are using.
- From which site you came to our site.
- When and how long you visit or use our site.
- Which pages you visit on our site.
- What products you are requesting.
We combine information from advertising cookies from our site and third-party sites. By tracking your online browsing and search behavior, we make the most relevant offers to you. These cookies We place these cookies with your permission. Do you not accept these cookies? Then you may receive advertisements of products that you already have.
You consent to cookies by clicking agree.
Security of your personal data
ACM has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures, to the extent that they can be reasonably reasonably required of us, to protect your Personal Data from loss or against any form of unlawful processing. We require our employees and any third parties (our processors), who necessarily have access to the personal data, to maintain confidentiality. confidentiality. In addition, our employees are adequately familiar with the responsibilities and obligations of the AVG. In short, ACM will ensure that your personal data is as secure possible.
At the bottom of every digital mailing from ACM, you can change your mail preferences via the "unsubscribe" link. U can therefore withdraw your consent at any time.
You also have the right to request ACM to provide you with access to your Personal Data and/or to correct, supplement, delete or block, and/or limit, and/or restrict your personal data. A request for inspection and/or correction can be made in writing to to Antaurus Capital Management B.V., James Wattstraat 100, 1097 DM Amsterdam, the Netherlands, or by email to email@example.com.
To the extent that there is processing of your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, you have the right to object to such processing. You may submit such objection in writing to Antaurus Capital Management B.V., James Wattstraat 100, 1097 DM Amsterdam, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us. Should this not lead to a satisfactory outcome, you have the right to right to file a complaint with the Dutch Personal Data Authority.
ACM may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. You can view our Privacy Statement on our website. We advise you to do so, at least at the time you provide personal data to ACM.